LAMP is an open source web application development platform, mostly free for developing and deploying simple or complex database driven website on the server.
Our offerings on LAMP (Linux-Apache-MySQL-php/perl)
- Server side programming
- Web design and development
- Custom web based product development
- Rich internet applications
- Business applications
- Enterprise LAMP based applications
- Migration of applications to PHP
- Custom application development
- PHP web programming
- Database-driven development
- Maintenance & enhancements
- Legacy applications migration
- Web services integration
- Social networking portals
- Content management system
Our skills includes
PHP application development frameworks:
CodeIgniter, CakePHP, PHPMVC, Zend Framework and many more.
In addtion to that we have utilised our resources as well as updates with latest open source application which includes
Presatshop, oscommerce, joomla, WordPress, OpenCart, Magneto, drupal, moodle, phpnuke and many more..
Benefits of PHP application development
- PHP is an open-source language so it is free. It can be easily installed and you don’t need to pay thousands of dollars to purchase. It is used by millions of people and large group of developers around the globe.
- PHP integrates well with HTML which is its primary use i.e. the actual PHP code can be embedded into HTML code. This enables your web server to process web pages before they are actually displayed in the user’s web browser.
- PHP is versatile which is supported on most web servers and runs on all major operating systems like Mac OS, windows, Linux etc.
- PHP results in quicker navigation and efficient page loading as its processing speed is quite faster.
- PHP is a very well-established language. Its popularity continues to grow rapidly because it is free (it is open-source software), it is fast (It can be easily embedded into HTML), have full object oriented support and huge capability to build any sort of application which can run in web browser.
PHP application development Services includes
- PHP application development
- LAMP development
- PHP application maintenance
- PHP web development with MVC
There are many PHP frameworks: CakePHP, Yii, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend, Symfony, PHPmvc, Prado, etc. which has following benifits over php application development
- PHP Frameworks allows PHP software developers create a web application rapidly. When using framework PHP web developers don’t have to think about the structure of applications, switched modules and classes. So helps to save development time.
- Collaboration among team made easy because of framework architecture which allows PHP software developers need not to worry about about the programming style or code format, they just need to follow the software framework architecture and follow the guidelines.
- Code compatibility
- Easy to debug the code because of the their own built-in debugger which allows finding bugs more quickly and getting detailed information about the error during PHP application development.