Rapid application development is a software development methodology that products can be developed faster and of higher quality through:
- Gathering requirements using workshops or focus groups
- re-usability of software components
- Less formality in reviews and other team communication
Rapid Application Development has four important aspects: methodology, people, management and tools.
The structure of the RAD life-cycle is designed to ensure that developers build the systems that the users really need.
- Requirements Planning
- User Design / Functional Design stage
Our technology and industry software services includes
- Offshore Custom .NET Software Development
- Java application development
- Windows based application development
- Custom application development services
- Enterprise resource planning
- CRM, SFA applications